[chrony-users] Cannot get Allow to work
Henning Svane
2021-04-04 14:26:38 UTC
Hi

I have installed Ubuntu 20.10 server and installed the suggested version 3.5.1 from Ubuntu

Then I would like to add allow to /etc/chrony/chrony.conf
Allow 10.40.21.0/28

(This I have done before with no problems)

But when I test it from
Sudo chronyc
chronyc> cmdaccheck 10.40.21.11
209 Access denied

Even when I add them from the command line the outcome is the same?
chronyc> allow 10.40.21.11
200 OK
chronyc> cmdaccheck 10.40.21.11
209 Access denied

So what do I do wrong?

Also if I would like to upgrade to 4.0, who do I do that on Ubuntu.

Regards
Henning
David Bohman